The Community Resiliency Model Disaster Relief Program
Climate change emergencies are real and the human toll during and in the aftermath impact children, teens and adults. This webinar will hear from Kelly Doty, a survivor, who lost her home in Paradise and is working in a community-based program to help the children and their parents in the aftermath. Elaine Miller-Karas, the key developer of the Community Resiliency Model Disaster Relief Program, will explain the program and how it helps individuals and communities in the aftermath of climate change emergencies.
You will learn:
- Participants will name two or more ways adults and children are impacted by climate change emergencies.
- Participants will learn how one community is rebuilding in the aftermath of the firestorm that devastated Paradise, California.
- Participants will be able to name the three phases of intervention of the Community Resiliency Model Disaster Relief Program.
- Elaine Miller-Karas, MSW, LCSW, Executive Director and Co-founder, Trauma Resource Institute
- Kelly Doty, MA, Strengthening Families Program Manager , Youth for Change
Carey Sipp, ACEs Connection
Alison Cebulla, ACEs Connection
Register in advance for this webinar: https://zoom.us/webinar/regist…7W7hEBR-maBYpUTmitDg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.