In this special edition of Penn Nursing’s Amplify Nursing Podcast, COVID-19 is the focus of a conversation with two experts in the field of epidemiology and public health.
Here is the description from the Penn Nursing website:
On this special episode of AmplifyNursing we talk with public health researcher and behavioral epidemiologist Dr. Alison Buttenheim and social epidemiologist Dr. Carolyn Cannuscio. Dr.Buttenheim is an associate Professor of Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Nursing and Assistant Professor of Health Policy at the Perelman School of Medicine. Dr. Cannuscio is the Director of Research for Center for Public Health Initiatives and an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Pennsylvania. Today they discuss the coronavirus – what we need to know, what we need to do to help lessen the spread, and what we should expect in the days and weeks to come.
For up-to-date COVID-19 news and information:
- Pennsylvania Department of Health (State)
- The Inquirer (Local-Philadelphia)
- COVID-19 Resource Center (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Health Security (Johns Hopkins University)
- COVID-19 Guidance (Harvard University)
- The Atlantic
- Dear Pandemic (Two Needy Girls – Instagram)