No numbers without stories, and no stories without numbers has been my mantra since completing the Johnson & Johnson School Health Leadership Fellowship in 2015. In the 5 years since I went through the program, my time and effort have been spent amplifying the voice of nursing. One of my most powerful platforms has been through blogging. This past year The Relentless School Nurse had over 43,000 visitors compared to almost 12,000 in 2018. Our readership is certainly growing and I am thankful to those who have visited, commented, and shared my blog.
I am most thankful to those courageous and generous people who have contributed a guest blog post this past year. One of the goals I had for creating The Relentless School Nurse was to spotlight the work of colleagues throughout the country. This year was especially fruitful with many voices shared through guest blog posts. Please send me a message if you would like to contribute a guest blog in 2020!
Here are the #TopTen blog posts of 2019:
10. The Relentless School Nurse: Generation Lockdown
9. The Relentless School Nurse: My Father’s Eulogy
8. The Relentless School Nurse: The Shocking Truth About School Emergencies
7. The Relentless School Nurse: When the Health Office Pass Includes Emotions!
6. The Relentless School Nurse: Scenes From the Future of Nursing 2030 Philadelphia Town Hall
5. The Relentless School Nurse: Athletic Trainers Are Our Partners
4. The Relentless School Nurse: What Happened in School Today – How One School Nurse Bridges the Wage Gap
3. The Relentless School Nurse: What Happened at School Today? Liz Pray MSN-Ed RN NCSN
2. The Relentless School Nurse: What Happened at School Today – Listen to Tessa McIlraith’s Podcast to Find Out!
1. The Relentless School Nurse: I Was The Nurse Who Played Cards
2019 has been a prolific and productive year. I am most proud of the many voices that were shared through my blog. I look forward to 2020 when we will celebrate #2020YearOfTheNurse through continuing to #AmplifyNursing in words and actions. Thank you to my readers, contributors and all of those generous colleagues who have shared my blog far and wide. I appreciate the friendships that have been forged through this work and look forward to expanding the reach of The Relentless School Nurse in 2020 and beyond.